1. Find a huge, cosy blanket scarf to snuggle up in on cold October days, I love this burgundy one, this dreamy one and this herringbone one!
2. Bake Pumpkin spiced cupcakes with butterscotch butterscream icing - recipe here!
3. Spend a rainy day making a cross stitch family portrait like Lauren Conrad's one here, they're unbelievably cute!
4. Try Candy Corn.
5. Find the perfect Pumpkin to carve for Halloween.
6. Start a new Autumn skincare regime, invest in La Roche Posay Serozinc whilst theres money off.
7. Track down the Lush Christmas collection, I love the look of The Magic of Christmas bubble bar, Yog Nog Bath Bomb, and of course Snow Fairy!
8. Perfect the ultimate Peppermint & Marshmallow Hot Chocolate (These marshmallows are vegetarian!)
9. Buy a new book to read on cosy autumn evenings, I have my eye on the new Harry Potter illustrated edition.
10. Keep active - Go on Autumnal walks, do early morning yoga whilst the autumn sunlight still streams in & stretch a little more.
What's on your October To Do list?