Friday, 6 November 2015
NOVEMBER TO DO LIST
1. Start Christmas shopping!
2. Find the perfect knee high winter boots - I'm in love with this pair!
3. Bake Gingerbread men, they're unbelievably moorish & delicious dipped in hot chocolate! I use this recipe & add an extra 1tsp of cinnamon.
4. Invest in a new candle, this Pumpkin Souffle one smells divine.
5. Buy a glitter nail polish (or two!) from Essie's new festive range.
6. Start Yoga with Adriene's 30 days of Yoga again.
7. Try to recreate a sparkler writing photo, they look amazing!
8. Pick up a dreamy advent calendar, Lindt & Charlotte Tilbury, I'm looking at you.
9. Listen to Michael Buble's Christmas Album, a lot.
10. Continue to eat seasonally, It's all about the kale, chestnuts, parsnips and cranberries in November!
What's on your November to do list?