With Christmas week fast approaching, I've pulled together a little list of all things festive to do over the Christmas period. It feels like December is flying past and so I want to cram in as much Christmassy things as possible next week, these are the 10 things that I'm planning to do over the festive period:
1. Pick up a copy of the Radio Times and circle the best TV picks over Christmas.
2. Get any last minute Christmas presents, I always wrap up a couple of big bars of chocolate and put them under the tree for any surprise visitors. I've got my gift guides here for last minute inspiration too!
3. Pull out all of the glittery, sparkly, shimmery Christmassy make up to wear.
4. Make festive popcorn - drizzle melted white chocolate over popcorn, sprinkle red and green sugar strands over and add a dash of ground ginger/cinnamon. Then have a Christmas film marathon!
5. Put on the Christmas bedding - you know the kind, the soft, cosy nordic printed brushed cotton type like this dreamy set.
6. Pick up that Christmas jumper that you've had your eye on (I love this one) or keep an eye out for a steal in the sales!
7. Make Star Wars snowflakes, they're fun to make and look so impressive! Tie them around gifts wrapped in brown paper (like this) for a cute gift wrap idea for the boys!
8. Wear your favourite red lipstick and paint your nails with a festive glittery shade like Essie Tassel Shaker.
9. Visit a Christmas market for mulled wine, cute decorations and carols.
10. Relax. Christmas is a time to unwind, eat good food, visit family and indulge a little!
What are your plans over the festive period?