1. Have a Harry Potter film marathon with salted popcorn and Halloween treats.
2. Bake something spooky. I'm planning on making skeleton gingerbread men, but these marshmallow Rice crispy brains or Pumpkin spiced cupcakes with butterscotch buttercream icing are great to make too!
3. Check Asos and Topshop for early sales creeping in on their incredible Halloween items. I'm keeping my eye on this Velvet Playsuit!
4. Paint your nails in a dark, vampy shade, like Essie Midnight Cami or Essie Wicked.
5. Eat a lot of sweets. Candy corn, Witches Hat Fancies and mini Mars bars are my favourite!
6. Start a new book, The Bone Season and A Discovery Of Witches are great, slightly creepy but non scary options for Halloween. I've just bought The Night Circus to read, it's seems perfect for autumn and Halloween.
7. Have a pumpkin carving competition, me & Alex have one every year, he normally wins!
8. Indulge in a long Halloween Lush bath by candlelight. Lush Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar is full of uplifting oils, it makes soft bubbles and has a hint of sparkle making it perfect for Halloween!