1. Pick up these adorable Valentines heart socks,
2. Organise Everything. From make up to kitchen cutlery, I want to streamline and organise it all!
3. Splurge on this dreamy limited edition, Pink Diptyque candle.
4. Saviour the last of the cold, cosy winter days before Spring arrives with Lush baths, hot chocolates and cosy knits.
5. Nail the perfect pancake recipe ready for pancake day on the 9th. SO excited for lemon & sugar, nutella and maple syrup toppings- what's you're favourite pancake topping?
6. Take a trip to Ikea for storage, plant pots & maybe a cushion or two!
7. Treat myself to the second Harry Potter colouring book, those pygmy puffs!
8. Also pre-order the Yule Ball Hermione Pop Vinyl.
9. Start an honest weekly food diary, inspired by Lily. It's seems like such a great way to discover how to improve my diet and to see whether I need to add more water, fruit or vegetables.
10. Try and resist these dreamy Flying Pony Pyjamas, I dont need any more ASOS pyjamas...do i?