1. Have a huge de-clutter and spring clean.
2. Eat ALL of the easter eggs, Lindt gold bunnies and mini eggs!
4. Stock up on M&S Toffee Fudge and Belgian Chocolate Hot Cross Buns - they're heavenly! (Plus, no raisins!)
5. Pick up a spring pastel jumper in the sales, I have my eye on dreamy this pink one!
6. Bake a light and fluffy lemon drizzle cake.
7. Browse the new spring things that are trickling into stores, I love this mint rain mac from Asos!
8. Take a long walk, snapping magnolia trees and cherry blossom along the way.
9. Paint your nails with a transitional shade like Essie Maximilian Strasse-Her (I'm wearing it above).
10. Make an epic, Christmas worthy roast dinner on Easter Sunday, with rosemary roast potatoes, gravy and as many vegetables as you can muster up!