I've read and loved so many 30 before 30 posts, but I must admit the thought scares me a little. I'm actually 30 in November and the thing that I'm the most scared about is growing up and loosing a little of that childlike wonder. Instead of setting myself goals that I should have achieved by the big 3-0, here are 30 ways that I'm planning on keeping my sense of wonder alive!
2. Afternoon Harry Potter film marathons on a rainy day, or re-reading the book series for the 1000th time.
4. Eating ice cream or popcorn for breakfast just because you can!
5. Attempting to cartwheel...
6. ...or finding an open grassy space and running as fast as you can, Phoebe from Friends style.
7. Feeling like a child again at even the slightest hint of Christmas.
8. Ordering vanilla ice cream, with extra sprinkles please!
9. Still having a favourite teddy bear - mine's a soft, plushy gorgeous pick from John Lewis, his name is Albi, short for Albus Dumbledore of course ;)
10. Sporting Hunter Wellies and jumping in puddles when it rains.
11. Or sometimes closing your umbrella as your nearly home and as it starts to pour. Then hopping into a hot Lush bath as soon as you're home!
12. Adult colouring books, because aside from being fun, they actually help you to switch off and clear your mind!
13. Early morning cartoon watching sessions with endless bowls of cocopops.
14. Meals that consist of spaghetti hoops and smiley faces.
16. Hot chocolate before bed, with marshmallows, cinnamon and whipped cream - Yum!
17. Having a sock collection full of bright, colourful picks - covered in prints like these glittery unicorn socks!
19. Disney Films.
20. Or Once Upon A Time marathons.
22. Baking Frozen themed cupcakes.
24. Taking a trip to the Disney store and investing in an adorable mug.
25. Or visiting the Harry Potter Warner Brothers studio tour to see the sights and sip on a Butterbeer!
26. Dancing in the kitchen, to Jimmy Eat World.
27. Growing cress, it's unbelievably easy to grow and actually tastes good too!
28. Listen to a Harry Potter audio book.
29. Take a nap.
30. Make a wish on a shooting star.
What sparks your sense of wonder?