Harry Potter and the Cursed Child release! Check out the new Fantastic Beasts trailer too, it looks amazing - I've just preordered the book/filmscript!
2. Have a peek at the new Nars Fall Collection, the vampy red lip pencils and shimmery eyeshadows look divine.
3. Start watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix, ready for the new series in November. It's a sweet, lighthearted comedy that's charming, engaging and hilarious!
4. Snap up this cute Topshop Ombre Jumper for chilly summer evenings, it looks ideal for the transition into autumn too.
5. Bake a batch of cookies, I'm planning on trying to make these dairy & gluten free ones!
6. Top up on vitamin D whilst playing Pokemon Go, maybe try to take over a gym - or like me just stick to being a casual playing, Jigglypuff/Eevee pokemon hunter!
7. Treat yourself to a little something from Space Nk, whilst there's double N.dulge points, I'm going to try and stock up on my favourite Oskia Cleanser!
8. Paint your nails with a summery pick, like Essie's Fifth Avenue, a gorgeous orange red.
9. Swoon over this delicate, blush pink Blouse, the gold detailing and draped back looks so so pretty!
10. Pick up some fresh flowers, with peony season sadly over now (sob!), I'm definitely going to be on the lookout this weekend for some fresh new blooms to brighten up my home!