1. Breathe. Take a moment to take three deep breaths. Or try the 4-7-8 breathing technique, LOVE Dr. Weil, he does a great demo of this here.
2. Make a chamomile tea - it's soothing and helps you to relax and unwind.
3. Watch Gilmore Girls, Parks & Rec, or Friends. Anything light and easy that makes you laugh!
4. Get Moving. Practice a gentle, yoga sequence to clear your mind - try this yoga for stress routine.
5. Learn a little about the stars.
6. Look up. Looking at the skies, a blanket of stars or watching the sun rise is an instant stress relief for me.
7. Sleep. Or take a nap. Try the This Works Deep Sleep Spray, a divine pillow mist with lavender and chamomile for a dreamy night's sleep.
8. Write. Treat yourself to some pretty stationery & jot and note down your thoughts, idea's and plans.
9. Do that task you've been putting off, you'll feel SO much better once it's done.
10. Light a luxe, scented candle. The White Company's Autumn Candle is ideal for this time of the year!
11. Tidy up. A clean and clutter free home can do wonders for your stress and productivity levels!
12. Take a trip to Lush, splurge on an uplifting, reassuring pick like The Comforter Bubble Bar, then melt into a long bath, filled with silky soft bubbles.
13. Think, list off and feel grateful for 5 little things that you love and that make you happy, this is my top way to break a downwards spiral - by the time I get to the fifth, I start to feel happier and less stressed. For example, mine right now (& normally always) is... Harry Potter, Christmas, Autumn, My engagement ring, Snow and Lush Intergalactic!
14. Laugh. Watch something really funny, this gets me every.time.
15. Climb into a cosy pair of Asos pyjama's (love these!) make a peppermint hot chocolate and binge watch Harry Potter.