1. Swoon over H&M's dreamy Autumn home range - blush, burgundy's, golds and emerald greens, it all looks so pretty!
2. Now that the air has cleared (thanks to that spectacular thunderstorm!) take an early morning walk to find a deliciously spiced hot chocolate from your local coffee shop. Foraging for colourful leaves, acorns & conkers along the way!
3. Take a day for yourself, binge watch Gilmore Girls on Netflix for hours, then eye up cute 90's fashion picks like borg jackets on Asos!
4. Revamp your home for autumn, pull out all of the squashy blankets, candles & fairylights.
5. Paint your nails with a berry shade, preferably Essie Bahama Mama (the ultimate autumnal shade) - because its officially autumn next week!
6. Make an epic, Christmas worthy roast dinner - after last week's GBBO, it feels mandatory to have all of the yorkshire puddings this weekend!
7. Take a peek at some of the pretty Halloween things that have been tricking into stores, I love these Charlotte Olympia-esque kitty flats from Asos!
8. Switch up your breakfast, swap summery strawberry chia puddings or cereals for thickly sliced wholemeal bread, topped with Pip & Nut's Maple Peanut Butter (divine!) or pumpkin spiced porridge drizzled with cinnamon honey.
9. Start a new book, light a few candles and cosy up with a new read. I'm currently reading the Throne Of Glass series, a fairly easy read but it already has me captivated - with deadly assassins, whispers of magic and a love triangle or two, it's no wonder why!
10. Treat yourself to a pretty mauve blusher for autumn, I love the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Mood Exposure, the NYX Ombre Blush in Mauve Me looks beautiful too!