Thursday, 22 December 2016
25 Things To Do Over Christmas
1. Watch Christmas films all morning, in cosy, festive pyjamas. I love this cute set!
2. Treat yourself to a little something, Merry Christmas To Me, From Me! (This dreamy cushion was my pick!)
3. Eat advent chocolate for breakfast.
4. And roast dinners, with rosemary roast potatoes and extra yorkshire puddings for tea!
5. Paint your nails with a gold glittery pick like Essie Glow Your Own Way.
6. Start a new book, opt for a festive, easy read like A Boy Called Christmas (which has rave reviews even though it's a childrens book!) or clothbound classic like A Christmas Carol for something a little more traditional!
7. Melt into a long, Christmas Lush bath, the Father Christmas Bath Bomb is a festive red and green candy sweet scented treat!
8. Listen to Heart Xmas whilst making paper snowflakes,
9. like these Harry Potter Snowflakes, they're definitely worth an attempt!
10. Highlight or circle your favourite picks in the Christmas Radio Times.
11. Wrap presents and embellish with bells, bows or try to DIY your own wrapping paper, follow Carrie's amazing guide here!
12. Snap up any last minute gifts, here's my gift guides if you're looking for a little inspiration!
13. Give. The MSF/Doctors Without Borders are a great charity to donate to right now.
14. Relax. Try to take a some time for yourself, unwind and indulge a little!
15. Opt for some festive brushed cotton bedding to keep you snug on the cold December nights.
16. Invest in some more fairylights, Winter is the ideal time to light up your home! These gem lights are beautiful, ideal for stringing up around the bedroom!
17. Keep an eye out for early sales - snap up a bargain from Anthropologie with up to 50% off!
18. Make orange hot chocolates in a festive mug, topped with marshmallows (these are great for veggies!) and a candy cane!
19. Bake gingerbread men to dunk, nibble or gift. This recipe is delicious!
20. Eat Quality Street whilst watching Elf.
21. Pick up a new tree ornament, love this gold leaf decoration!
22. Master a luxurious cocktail or mocktail recipe, something with nutmeg, salted caramel or dark mint chocolate!
23. Bundle up in layers and go for a walk on a crisp wintry, sunny day to top up on vitamin d.
24. Rock a red lip, Nars Cruella is my fave!
25. Drink mulled wine and sing christmas carols.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas!