1. Spring Clean.
2. Pick up new home decor pieces for spring, switch out wintry hues and replace with fresh, airy picks suited for the warmer months ahead!
3. Spend sunny weekends blossom spotting - look out for cherry blossom and magnolias (my fave!).
4. Invest in another Calvin Klein bralette, after umming and arring over these super soft picks, I finally took the plunge and it's safe to say I'm in love! They're SO comfy, I have my eye on this blush pink one next!
5. Work on a dressing area. Now that I've started to streamline my wardrobe I want to create a pretty area that inspires me to wear more. I've neglected my rail since the move and so plan to fill it with blush picks, bags and hats again!
6. Try some Pixi skincare, to help fix my post winter skin - the milky hydrating mist sounds dreamy!
7. Bake. I'm already missing the cosy comforts of autumn and so I'm planning to whip up a spiced cinnamon apple crumble laced with vanilla and drizzled with (vegan) cream.
8. Keep a positive mindset. Whilst spring marks new beginnings, lighter, longer days and fresh blooms, for me it's a reminder that summer's on it's way - I'm truly an autumn/winter girl at heart. I'm throwing myself fully into self care - new hobbies, listening to Ed Sheeran's new album, a little exercise and earlier nights to keep my spirits high!
9. Make fresh tea infusions. With sliced ginger root and a squeeze of lemon - great for anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties and skin benefits. Or steeping fresh mint leaves in hot water to aid digestion, it tastes delicious too!
10. Check out the Essie X Monique Lhuillier range, the shades are SO beautiful - plus, they're made by my dream dress designer!
What's on your to do list for March?